- part 1: Introduction
- part 2: Scavenging the K40
- part 3: Final design and preparation
- part 4: Building the frame
- part 5: Custom parts
- part 6: Mechanical
- part 7: Electrical + first test run
- part 8: Acrylic
- part 9: This is the home stretch!
- part 10: Finished!
It took me some time, but the dedicated LAYZOR website is now officially live!
I won’t elaborate much over here, go to the website and check it out: www.manmademayhem.com/layzor. Plans are available for pre-order.
Just as an added bonus, here’s a pre-build render vs. real life comparison: